If you are new to custom tailored clothing, there are a few things that is good to know prior to your fitting and delivery. You can also ask us directly if there’s anything specific you want to know about.
In our process we pay great attention to the details. Based on our ‘Blugiallo TryOn’ pattern we’ll create a unique pattern for every customer. We’ll adjust measurements related to posture, circumference and length. This process gives us the opportunity to create garments with a fit that ready to wear products can’t match. The benefits of Custom Tailoring compared to Ready To Wear are many, some are listed below.
- Your garment’s measurements are made to fit you, and not other people as well.
- Few people fit the Ready To Wear standard sizes without compromises and/or adjustments
- The special feeling of wearing something that’s produced for you fits you perfectly
- Genuine and honest recommendations since the garments are produced based on the customers’ needs
- Ability to personalize the garment