Your cart is currently empty.
This is where you start
The Sestriere taupe cashmere roll neck
403€Create measurements *All our products are custom made, based on your unique fit profile, and are covered by our 100% fit guarantee.
The Sestriere takes inspiration from the style icon Gianni Angelli and his visits to the ski resort Sestriere in the late 1960s. A heavy roll neck in 100% fine cashmere knitted in a heavy 4-ply construction, featuring a raglan sleeve for extra comfort. Although we would not take it skiing (for obvious reasons) it is the ultimate winter weekend piece! A wardrobe staple for you and your family to enjoy for generations. This taupe interpretation works very well in all casual settings. Wear it with a pair of washed denim and a blue wool coat for the weekend stroll. Alternatively, dress it up with a pair of flannel trousers and a wool & cashmere soft jacket when the temperature calls for it! The fabric belongs to our collection 'The Perpetual Collection'. The Perpetual Collection is a collection of exclusive, specially selected fabrics where we have selected qualities that represent exclusivity, durability and a sustainable mindset.Read moreMore information
Collection Exceptional pieces Fabric quality 100% Cashmere Fabric code K10048 Estimated delivery 5-6 weeksCustomer benefits
All of our clothes are made to measure and comes with our Fit Warranty. Read more about it here
On demand custom made production according to your measurements and design preferences.
Through our loyalty program you get kickback from your first order or when you perform other actions that benefits our community. Head to your account and see how you can fill up on Giallo coins.Product attributesExclusive fabricFall/WinterNatural stretchCare instructions
Taking proper care of your cashmere garments will increase the lifespan and maintain the beautiful attributes of the luxurious yarn. Since animal fibers, like wool and cashmere, are naturally resistant to stains, odor and grease, they do not need washing very often. Washing less will help the garment last longer and is more environmentally friendly too. Taking care of your cashmere garments is actually easier than you might think.
– Keep dry-cleaning to a minimum. The dry-cleaning process is tiring for the cashmere garments and will decrease the lifespan. Washing your garments at home is better for your garments, and the environment.
– Hang your cashmere garments out after wearing them and let them air, preferably overnight.
– Use a wool program or hand wash program when washing. This is a gentler program to avoid shrinkage. Do not wash in temperatures over 30°C.
– Fill the laundry machine to 50%. It is fine to mix textiles but keep in mind that the wool or hand wash program is not effective on heavily soiled garments.
– Between uses, keep your cashmere garments folded. Knitwear should not be stored on a hanger as this can stretch the garment out of shape.
– Spray cedar oil, or keep cedar blocks, in the drawer to keep moths and woodpeckers away.
– In the early stages of the use of the garment, it’s normal for knitwear to produce excess fiber or ‘pilling’. After two or three washes the material will settle. Manually remove any pilling carefully with our wool comb.