Your cart is currently empty.
This is where you start
Wool cashmere polo midnight blue
2690krCreate measurements *All our products are custom made, based on your unique fit profile, and are covered by our 100% fit guarantee.
Custom tailored polo in a midnight blue 2-ply wool & cashmere yarn. The soft fabric gives a natural stretch and extra comfort. The shirt's structured fabric contributes to a casual feeling and makes it easy to combine. Wear it together with a pair of black chinos for a casual yet elegant look. The knitted polo guarantees that you will stay stylish and extremely comfortable whenever. The yarn used is a superfine 2-ply wool & cashmere quality (naturally resistant to stains, oils and odeur), from the Italian spinner Filatura papi fabio, perfect for layering during the colder months, yet still thin and breathable enough t wear as a piece of outerwear during spring. Our knitwear is produced in a small, family-owned Italian mill with decades of craftsmanship experience, all while combining it with 3D knitting technology which creates a refined, seamless look.The fabric belongs to our collection 'The Perpetual Collection'. The Perpetual Collection is a collection of exclusive, specially selected fabrics where we have selected qualities that represent exclusivity, durability and a sustainable mindset.Read moreMore information
Collection The Perpetual Collection Fabric quality 90% Wool, 10% Cashmere - 2-ply Fabric code K10096 Estimated delivery 5-6 weeksCustomer benefits
All of our clothes are made to measure and comes with our Fit Warranty. Read more about it here
On demand custom made production according to your measurements and design preferences.
Through our loyalty program you get kickback from your first order or when you perform other actions that benefits our community. Head to your account and see how you can fill up on Giallo coins.Product attributesFall/WinterNatural stretchCare instructions
Taking proper care of your wool/cashmere garments will increase the lifespan and maintain the beautiful attributes of the yarn. Since animal fibers, like wool and cashmere, are naturally resistant to stains, odor and grease, they do not need washing very often. Washing less will help the garment last longer and is more environmentally friendly too. Taking care of your cashmere garments is actually easier than you might think.
– Keep dry-cleaning to a minimum. The dry-cleaning process is tiring for the wool/cashmere garments and will decrease the lifespan. Washing your garments at home is better for your garments, and the environment.
– Hang your wool/cashmere garments out after wearing them and let them air, preferably overnight.
– Use a wool program or hand wash program when washing. This is a gentler program to avoid shrinkage. Do not wash in temperatures over 30°C.
– Fill the laundry machine to 50%. It is fine to mix textiles but keep in mind that the wool or hand wash program is not effective on heavily soiled garments.
– Between uses, keep your wool/cashmere garments folded. Knitwear should not be stored on a hanger as this can stretch the garment out of shape.
– Spray cedar oil, or keep cedar blocks, in the drawer to keep moths and woodpeckers away.
– In the early stages of the use of the garment, it’s normal for knitwear to produce excess fiber or ‘pilling’. After two or three washes the material will settle. Manually remove any pilling carefully with our wool comb.