Your cart is currently empty.
This is where you start
Knitted crew neck cashmere silk taupe
3890krCreate measurements *All our products are custom made, based on your unique fit profile, and are covered by our 100% fit guarantee.
Custom tailored crew neck in a luxurious taupe cashmere & silk blend. The unbelievably soft yarn gives the shirt a natural stretch as well as extra comfort. The high luster composition contributes to a casual yet highly elegant feeling and makes it easy to wear in a number of circumstances. Wear it together with a pair of CWS trousers for a casual yet elegant look. Wear it with a taupe flannel suit for a killer dinner look! The knitted crew neck guarantees that you will stay stylish and extremely comfortable whenever. The yarn used is a superfine 1-ply cashmere and silk quality (naturally resistant to stains, oils and odeur), from the Italian spinner Filatura papi fabio, perfect for all year round layering, yet still thin and breathable enough for summertime usage. Our knitwear is produced in a small, family-owned Italian mill with decades of craftsmanship experience, all while combining it with 3D knitting technology which creates a refined, seamless look. The fabric is a part of our Essential collection is best described as your ‘go to pieces’ or wardrobe staples. This does not mean the products and fabrics are any less exclusive, on the contrary – an exclusive fabric, to us, is one that truly serves a purpose and manages to withstand the test of time.Read moreMore information
Collection The Perpetual Collection Fabric quality 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk Fabric code K10088 Estimated delivery 5-6 weeksCustomer benefits
All of our clothes are made to measure and comes with our Fit Warranty. Read more about it here
On demand custom made production according to your measurements and design preferences.
Through our loyalty program you get kickback from your first order or when you perform other actions that benefits our community. Head to your account and see how you can fill up on Giallo coins.Product attributesExclusive fabricSeason neutralCare instructions
Taking proper care of your cashmere/silk garments will increase the lifespan and maintain the beautiful attributes of the luxurious yarn. Since animal fibers, like wool and cashmere, are naturally resistant to stains, odor and grease, they do not need washing very often. Washing less will help the garment last longer and is more environmentally friendly too. Taking care of your cashmere garments is actually easier than you might think.
– Keep dry-cleaning to a minimum. The dry-cleaning process is tiring for the cashmere/silk garments and will decrease the lifespan. Washing your garments at home is better for your garments, and the environment.
– Hang your cashmere/silk garments out after wearing them and let them air, preferably overnight.
– Use a wool program or hand wash program when washing. This is a gentler program to avoid shrinkage. Do not wash in temperatures over 30°C.
– Fill the laundry machine to 50%. It is fine to mix textiles but keep in mind that the wool or hand wash program is not effective on heavily soiled garments.
– Between uses, keep your cashmere/silk garments folded. Knitwear should not be stored on a hanger as this can stretch the garment out of shape.
– Spray cedar oil, or keep cedar blocks, in the drawer to keep moths and woodpeckers away.
– In the early stages of the use of the garment, it’s normal for knitwear to produce excess fiber or ‘pilling’. After two or three washes the material will settle. Manually remove any pilling carefully with our wool comb.