Your cart is currently empty.
This is where you start
Cashmere v neck vest denim blue
3890krCreate measurements *All our products are custom made, based on your unique fit profile, and are covered by our 100% fit guarantee.
The knitted vest is our modern interpretation of a classic knitwear piece. With inspiration from style icons such as Paul McCartney we have created a luxurious, yet relaxed, statement piece. The half English rib knit contributes to a balance between modern fashion and classic elegance in an extraordinary way. The pure cashmere quality is outstanding when it comes to softness and comfort. The denim blue cashmere vest is great to wear with casual garments. We love to style it with our t-shirt in supima cotton and washed selvedge denims. When you feel like kicking the formality up a notch, wear the denim blue cashmere vest with our light beige moleskin, club blazer, a crisp royal oxford shirt and off white 5-pockets. If you, like us, prefer to wear your trousers with higher waist we recommend you make your custom made knitwear slightly shorter. The sleeveless design makes the vest perfect for layering, both at the office and during your days off. The yarn used is a superfine 4-ply cashmere quality (naturally resistant to stains, oils and odor), from the Italian spinner Filatura papi fabio. Our knitwear is produced in a small, family-owned Italian mill with decades of craftsmanship experience, all while combining it with 3D knitting technology which creates a refined, seamless look.Read moreMore information
Collection Exceptional pieces Fabric quality 100% Cashmere Fabric code K10032 Estimated delivery 5-6 weeksCustomer benefits
All of our clothes are made to measure and comes with our Fit Warranty. Read more about it here
On demand custom made production according to your measurements and design preferences.
Through our loyalty program you get kickback from your first order or when you perform other actions that benefits our community. Head to your account and see how you can fill up on Giallo coins.Product attributesExclusive fabricFall/WinterNatural stretchCare instructions
Taking proper care of your cashmere garments will increase the lifespan and maintain the beautiful attributes of the luxurious yarn. Since animal fibers, like wool and cashmere, are naturally resistant to stains, odor and grease, they do not need washing very often. Washing less will help the garment last longer and is more environmentally friendly too. Taking care of your cashmere garments is actually easier than you might think.
– Keep dry-cleaning to a minimum. The dry-cleaning process is tiring for the cashmere garments and will decrease the lifespan. Washing your garments at home is better for your garments, and the environment.
– Hang your cashmere garments out after wearing them and let them air, preferably overnight.
– Use a wool program or hand wash program when washing. This is a gentler program to avoid shrinkage. Do not wash in temperatures over 30°C.
– Fill the laundry machine to 50%. It is fine to mix textiles but keep in mind that the wool or hand wash program is not effective on heavily soiled garments.
– Between uses, keep your cashmere garments folded. Knitwear should not be stored on a hanger as this can stretch the garment out of shape.
– Spray cedar oil, or keep cedar blocks, in the drawer to keep moths and woodpeckers away.
– In the early stages of the use of the garment, it’s normal for knitwear to produce excess fiber or ‘pilling’. After two or three washes the material will settle. Manually remove any pilling carefully with our wool comb.